Job Board - Michigan Occupational Therapy Association
Ad Title: Central Michigan Hand Therapy/ Advance Physical Therapy is Seeking a CHT Location: Mount Pleasant, MI Post Date: 08/16/19 City: Mount Pleasant State: AZ Zip: 48858 Phone (W): 989.289.3755 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Description: Central Michigan Hand Therapy/ Advance Physical Therapy is a therapist owned private practice located in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. CMHT/APT is seeking an additional OT/CHT with a strong background in orthopedics to join our rehabilitation team. We offer a competitive salary, as well as profit sharing and/or ownership through stock options. Possibility of full or part time employment is available with a flexible work schedule.
CMHT/APT works closely with Central Michigan University Athletics providing care to student athletes.
CMHT/APT employs satisfied, competent clinical staff averaging greater than 6 years tenure.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure every patient receives a thorough examination with appropriate, customized therapy plan to address patient’s primary concerns, impairments and functional limitations.
• Implement therapy treatment programs based on needs identified during examination process.
• Monitor changes in condition and modify treatment plan throughout episode of care.
• Complete essential documentation including initial evaluations, daily notes, progress notes, discharge notes in a timely manner.
• Facilitate communication between health care providers involved in patient’s care including referring physicians, physical therapy assistants, COTA and certified athletic trainers.
• Ability to fabricate and modify custom orthosis as needed.
Ad Title: Occupational Therapist Location: Lansing, MI Post Date: 09/27/19 Website:visit our website... Description: Provide occupational therapy services to assigned students Maintain attendance and evaluation records for classroom students Maintain communication with parents/caregivers of classroom students. Must be able to meet timelines and monthly deadlines. Plan individual educational programs designed to meet students’ needs and conform to state and federal laws. Establish a structured therapy classroom to ensure the safety of each student Assume a professional role by establishing rapport with parents, staff, and administration. Attend IEP meetings, staff meetings, and in-service meetings Lift, push, or pull handicapped students as required Provides targeted, evidence-based therapeutic intervention to facilitate student participation and occupational performance within the school environment. Consults with the school-based team to achieve student outcomes. Adapts and modifies the environment including assistive technology, sensory diets and training instructional staff to meet individual Complete Medicaid billing activities